Name Card 1

Name Card 1

NGC AWARDS FOR YEAR 2014

NGC AWARDS FOR YEAR 2014

Tuesday, May 24, 2016

KWONG WAH YIT POH 24th May 2016




The chinese daily Kwong Wah Yit Poh had published an article on Malaysian numismatics on coins and banknotes and i was featured in the article with the 1976 Conservation series the Malayan Tapir/Cipan Proof gold coin.

However the market price was "mis-quoted" for this "Perfect" score gold coin grade as PF70 by NGC.

On 5th January 2015 a similar coin with the same grade was auctioned by Heritage Auctions House
in New York ended with the hammer price of USD17,625.00.

Heritage Auction 5th Jan 2015

The proof version gold coin has a mintage of 508pcs and 2894pcs for Brilliant Uncirculated version respectively.

You can read more about this Tapir/Cipan gold coin and the Conservation/WWF series by clicking here and here and here 


Happy reading.

Andrew

16 comments:

  1. Hi, how can I contact you? Could you email me your contact number at kennethkl007@gmail.com? Thank you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. May i know ur contact no? Or u can add my wechat: landykim10

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi. I have a 1969 50sen. What the price about this coin?

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi,andrew,can you pls contact me bcoz got something to ask...thank you...my wechat is:yucchaho

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Joey, I could be contacted at my cell on top of the page.

      Regards,
      Andrew

      Delete
    2. Can you help me identify my coins?i need your help, please add my wechat, zuren205,thanks

      Delete
  5. Hi Andrew, I have Notes RM20 with s/n.BL0003000. what's the value?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Andrew, I have Notes RM20 with s/n.BL0003000. what's the value?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jessie, thanks for dropping by. Your question is very general thus it is very hard for me to answer. I suggest to you to buy a catalogue by KN Boon and you can get it from MPH bookshop. Thanks.

      Delete
  7. Hi! Andrew!Can you help me identify silver coins?

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have a silver coins is China coin!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  10. we are Netherlands best products of cannabis both for medicinal or self consumption, we supply to over 15 coffee shop in Netherlands, and many other privet individual , feel free to check out our store and see the verities of flowers we have .grate A product no chemical us on them.
    https://weedhuis.com/

    ReplyDelete